Our family-run private hotel offers our guests a cosy and personal atmosphere.
we are taking the new Corona Protection Ordinance of November 24th as an occasion to warmly welcome all guests with or without an overnight stay, who are either fully vaccinated or are considered to have recovered.
You can have breakfast with us as usual, you can take advantage of all gastronomic offers and of course you can take a sauna and swim. Virtually nothing changes. We look forward to serving you a freshly tapped Dortmunder Kronen, a glass of Prosecco, a glass of wine or delicious dishes.
Conferences and celebrations with 2G are of course still allowed as before.
Please make sure that you can prove your 2G status.
The Riepe family and team
OUR PROTECTIVE MEASURES FOR YOUR SAFETY
we do our best to give you certainty and a good feeling during your visit. We are working hard to implement and comply with the legal requirements and inform you here about the following protective measures:
- All employees who come into contact with guests wear mouth and nose protection during their work.
- We make sure that there is a minimum distance between the tables and have adjusted the seating arrangement in the restaurant accordingly.
- All tables are disinfected after use. Hand disinfectant dispensers are available throughout the hotel.
- Used dishes, cutlery and glasses are cleaned in industrial dishwashers at high temperatures after each use.
- The ventilation system constantly supplies you with fresh air and diverts the exhaust air through ducts in the ceiling. This prevents the formation of infectious aerosols in the room air. At the same time we ventilate across.
- Door handles and handles, handrails and buttons as well as card devices are disinfected frequently and regularly.
In addition to all of our measures, we are also dependent on your "cooperation" during implementation. We ask you to accept the officially ordered infection protection measures (e.g. filling out your data in the restaurant) and to support us in the implementation
We are a typical city and trade fair hotel with a lot of warmth.
All 136 rooms in the family-run 4-star hotel are lovingly and functionally furnished. You are welcome to use the free WiFi throughout the house.
60 parking spaces around our house ensure a good journey. In addition, the “Police Headquarters” underground station is only 100 meters away. You can easily get to the city center (only 4 stops). The Westfalenhalle, the exhibition grounds, the congress center and the Signal Iduna Park are a 5-10 minute walk away.
A varied breakfast buffet is available each morning. At lunchtime and in the evening we pamper you with regional and seasonal dishes.
Our hotel bar "Alte Gasse" including the 3 bowling alleys has a rustic touch - but at the same time modern. Here you can enjoy home-style home cooking and enjoy Dortmund crowns. Due to the current situation, however, the Alte Gasse is only open from Thursday to Saturday. Our beer garden in the inner courtyard or the terrace invites you to do this every day.
Our 12 conference rooms are suitable for every occasion - whether it is a conference, seminar or all kinds of celebrations.
The sauna and the pool are open with the necessary distance. We wish you a pleasant sweat now.
The individual contact with the guest always has a special priority.
We see ourselves as attentive and familiar hosts who offer their guests an individual ambience of a high standard.
We look forward to you!
Family Riepe & employees
Dortmund has changed in a short time from an outstanding industrial city to a service metropolis with blue skies and lots of green space, a modern university and one of the largest high-tech parks in Germany.
Entertainment, sport and culture have a high priority and the Ringhotel Drees is within walking distance.