Skip to main content
Discover the diversity of the region
Leisure in the region
- Jogging in the nearby 'Seenpark'.
- Bicycle tour with the hotel´s own bicycles: connection with the ‘Castles in the Münsterland’ bicycle route directly at the hotel.
- Golfing on the beautiful golf courses of Westerwinkel and Nordkirchen
- Canoe tour on the River Lippe (mooring jetty directly at the hotel).
- Gliding at the gliding airfield in Lünen.
Visit to the surrounding palaces and fortresses
- Schloss Cappenberg with a visit to the game park.
- Schloss Schwansbell.
- Schloss Nordkirchen, known as the 'Westphalian Versailles'.
- Vischering Castle.
- Visit to the Doll and Local Heritage Museum in Schloss Schwansbell.
- Visit to the Roman Museum in Haltern.
- Brewery Museum in Dortmund (18 km).
- Museum of Art and Cultural History in Dortmund: changing exhibitions concerning 20th century art.
- Museum of Art and Cultural History in Dortmund.
- The City of Dortmund´s Westphalian School Museum.
- German Cookery Book Museum in Dortmund´s Westfalenpark.
- Mining Museum in Bochum (38 km).
- Guided tour of the town through Lünen´s mediaeval centre.
- Town sightseeing tour: Lünen, Münster and Dortmund.
- Horstmarer See: site of the State Garden Show (2 km).
- Visit to the canal ship lift at Henrichenburg.
- Visit to Lünen´s Technology Centre (Ufo).
- Visit to DASA (Deutsche Arbeitsschutzausstellung) (German Industrial Safety Exhibition) in Dortmund.
- Linden Brewery in Unna: the Centre for International Artistic Lighting is situated in the vaulted cellars here.
- Hansa Coking plant: a first-class industrial monument on the Industrial Culture Route.
- Shopping stroll in Lünen town centre (only 5 minutes away from the hotel).
- Shopping excursion to Dortmund city centre.
- Shopping excursion to 'CentrO' in Oberhausen.
- Heinz-Hilpert Theatre (directly next to the hotel).
» visit their website
- Dortmund Concert Hall.
- 'Starlight Express' musical in Bochum.