Skip to main content
Discover the diversity of the region
Leisure in the region
- Visit to the church tower.
- Hellweg Museum with the largest treasure of gold found in the region (231 coins).
- Visit to the Linden Brewery: a cultural centre and anchor point on the Route of Industrial Culture. You will find the Centre for International Artistic Lighting in the old vaulted cellars.
- Night-watch guided tour: a historic guided tour through Unna at night.
- Guided tour of the town through Unna´s mediaeval centre including the Nicolai District.
- An organized 'pub crawl' (10 persons at least).
- Tennis and squash in Unna Tennis Centre (near Zurbrüggen).
- Golf: there are two 18 hole golf courses are situated in Fröndenberg, which is approximately 10 away by car.
- Bowling in Unna Bowling Centre, directly in the town centre.
- Unna Skating Rink.
- Bicycle rides (hire of bicycles; tours in and around Unna on request; bike tickets are available at reception).
- Soccer Hall.
- Rambling with the SGV: various rambling trails start directly from the hotel.
Museums and exhibitions
- Centre for International Artistic Lighting in the Linden Brewery.
- Hellweg Museum with changing themes.
- DASA, i.e., 'Deutsche Arbeitsschutz Ausstellung' (German Industrial Safety Exhibition) in Dortmund, with many changing events.
- Private mining museum.
- Route of Industrial Culture.
- Maximilian Park in Hamm.
- Bus tours with themes like for example ‘Bread, corn and beer’ or ‘Industrial culture in the District of Unna: brine, steam and coal’.
- Dortmund Game Park.
- Hohensyburg Casino.
- Unna Film Centre.
Music, theatre and performances
- Dortmund´s Concert Hall.
- Exhibition Centre and Events Centre at the ‘Westfalenhallen’ (Westphalian Halls) in Dortmund.
- Unna Municipal Hall.
- Narrenschiff Theatre in Unna.
- Dortmund Theatre.